[ovirt-users] 3.6.2 Node install Error

Andy farkey_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 11:29:26 UTC 2016

Hello Ovirt Users,

I just recently rebuilt my OVIRT test boxes and for some reason I am running into an what appears to be a setup error when the install scrip configures the first host networking and then dies.

The specific error "Failed to execute stage 'Environment customization': <Fault 1: "<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>:cannot marshal None unless allow_none is enabled">"

The install is on a Fresh CENTOS 7.2, which I can currently reproduce with the nightly build as well as OVIRT 3.6.2.

Any suggestions/work arounds would be appreciated.
Thanks

Andy