[ovirt-users] 3.6.2 Install Problem

Andy Kress farkey_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 18:17:55 UTC 2016

Hi Simone,

Thanks for the reply. The message was a little delayed on delivery, but I was able to figure out the problem after going through the VDSM logs. Upon configuring the Network settings that script was unable to get/read the UUID of the server.  Using the work around from "Bug 1054759" fixed the problem and the OVIRT install completed successfully.

Thanks

Andy