[ovirt-users] After updates - hosts become unresponsive once in a while

Johan Kooijman mail at johankooijman.com
Fri Feb 12 07:15:07 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Yesterday I updated a couple of my hosts to the latest CentOS packages as
well as the latest ovirt packages, in the 3.5 series.

All looks fine, but once every couple of hours a host becomes completely
unresponsive, doesn't even ping. Engine takes care of this - fencing is
done. Nothing to be found in the logs of the host itself, engine simply
tells me host became unresponsive.

Nothing else in the infra has changed. The other hosts, still at
CentOS 7.1.1503, are fine, only the updated hosts at 7.2.1511 have this
issue.

I suspect a network driver issue somewhere, has anyone had the same
experience so far? I'm using Intel X540-AT2 10 gbit cards in all my nodes,
setup with LACP bonding.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,
Johan Kooijman