[ovirt-users] Host cannot access the Storage Domain(s) <UNKNOWN> attached to the Data Center

Fawzy Ibrhim fawzy_ibrhim at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 11:26:04 UTC 2016

Dear Sir;

I thought also that it could be issue with multipath; so I have added to multipathd.conf the below lines:-
blacklist {
    wwid  "*"
}

# multipath -ll
<nothing>

# iscsiadm -m discovery -t st -p X.X.X.X
X.X.X.X:3260,1 iqn.2006-01.com.openfiler:tsn.6f138bf1cc59

# multipath -ll
<nothing>

Best Regards
Fawzy Ibrahim