[ovirt-users] Windows Server 2012R3 guest: BSOD

gregor gregor_forum at catrix.at
Sun Feb 14 09:47:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

I installed oVirt 3.6 with the host CPU "Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2603 v3
@ 1.60GHz".

Installation and running of Windows Server Essentials 2012 R2 is possible.

These settings have to change to use the VM.
- Disk: Interface IDE
- Network: Type e1000

Here I have no problem with the CPU type, the cluster is set by default
to "Intel Haswell-noTSX Family".

regards
gregor