[ovirt-users] Move from Gluster to NFS

Christophe TREFOIS christophe.trefois at uni.lu
Sun Feb 14 17:12:52 UTC 2016

Is there a reason why this is not possible?

Can I setup a second host in the engine cluster and move the engine with “storage” to that host?

So, what you would recommend is:

1.       Move all VMs from engine host to another Host

2.       Setup NFS on the empty HE host

3.       Shutdown the HE, and disable HA-proxy and agent

4.       Re-deploy the engine and restore from backup the HE

5.       Enjoy ?

Thank you for any help on this,
I really don’t want to end up with broken environment ☺

Kind regards,

--
Christophe