[ovirt-users] Understanding direct lun connection: iscsi pass through disks

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:12:41 UTC 2016

Hi, I am trying to combine performance and virtualisation with direct iscsi
disks .
Assuming we have vm with /dev/vda for OS two data disks from
iscsi01:/dev/sda and iscsi02:/dev/sdb direct lun disks configured over
ovirt interface.
The iscsi disks are used as zfs mirror inside the vm.
When one of the iscsi disks is not available then the whole host goes into
pause state.
Are there way to force ovirt do not freeze vm if direct lun is away?
Thanks,
Arman