[ovirt-users] Ovir (rhev) backup authomation

Dariusz Kryszak dariusz.kryszak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:04:46 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I would like to share with all my couple scripts which I've made for the
backup automation process.
If your backup system not support virtual environment like ovirt or rhev,
you can use it as workaround :-)
It is not a classical backup solution (especially differential backup,
compression, deduplication ). This is protection against loss your vm and
the data.
All what you need it is to change credential and information regards
environment like url.
Everything I've described in the code.
For new environment (3.5> with rhe or centos 7) you can change or comments
lines like power off during cleanup snapshots.
Please enjoy.

jezyk