[ovirt-users] Master Doamin - Ovirt 3.6 - hoted engine

Dariusz Kryszak dariusz.kryszak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:19:32 UTC 2016

Hi folks,
I have a question about master domain when I'm using hosted engine
deployment.
At the beginning I've made deployment on NUC (small home installation) with
hosted engine on the nfs share from NUC host. I've configured FS gluster on
the same machine and used it for master domain and iso domain. Lets say
All-in-ONE.
After reboot happened something strange. Log says that master domain is not
available and has to become on the hosted_storage. This is not ok in my
opinion. I know that behavior because master doamin is not available, has
been migrated to other shareable (in this case hosted_domain is nfs ).
Do you thing, that should be locked in this particular case means when
available is only hosted_storage? Right now it is not possible to change
this situation because hosted engine resides on the hosted_storage. I Can't
migrate it.

jezyk