[ovirt-users] RHEV-H 7.2 Beta Install

Christopher Young mexigabacho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:32:52 UTC 2016

I know this is the ovirt-list, but I've had great success with help
here as I have been running a couple of ovirt instances for some time
(as part of a lab/testing).

In any case, I'm trying to install the RHEV-H beta (7.2 latest ISO),
and for whatever reason, my install gets to 22% (right after
partitioning up the local drive, I believe) and fails.

I have no idea how to troubleshoot this.  I've tried changing install
options (i've been installing via PXE) to no avail, and I notice that
there don't appear to be any virtual terminals to switch to look at
things and/or see where things failed.

The errors that I get say something along the lines of:

unexpected EOF while looking for matching ''

I'll try and get more details, but i've attached a screenshot from the console.

Any help on HOW to troubleshoot this, pull logs, etc.. would be most
appreciated as I'd like to get this moving forward.

Thanks for all of your hard work and the help of the community!

-- Chris