[ovirt-users] RHEV-H 7.2 Beta Install

Ryan Barry rbarry at redhat.com
Tue Feb 23 20:23:03 UTC 2016

Hi Christopher --

You can get to a console by pressing F2 (I think this is blocked while the
progress bar is moving, but should be available after the exception, and
it's available at any point the installer is interactive).

This is a new issue to me.

Can you please file a bug report? An sosreport may be helpful (this works
normally from the rescue shell at <F2>)

If possible, it would be best to get debug logs.

To do that, press F2 immediately after entering the installer, and run:

python -m ovirt.node.installer --debug

Logs will be available at /tmp/ovirt-node.debug.log or
/var/log/ovirt-node.debug.log, depending on how far through the installer
it gets.