[ovirt-users] Importing data domain

SATHEESARAN sasundar at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 05:36:40 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I am using ovirt 3.6.3 with 2 data domains. domain1 to store os disks
and other to store additional disks for the VM
I am more concerned about the additional domain and I have rsynced the
second data domain to another
file based storage.

After sometime, I tried to attach that file based storage to another
oVirt DC.

When trying importing the data domain, I see a warning like "Storage
Domain(s) are already attached to a Data Center. Approving this
operation might cause data corruption if both Data Centers are active."

Any clue why do I see this warning ?
Also is there any better way to import the existing data domain ?

-- Satheesaran