[ovirt-users] oVirt New Install

Brett I. Holcomb biholcomb at l1049h.com
Sun Feb 28 01:58:34 UTC 2016

#4 - finally decided to add new storage from another iSCSI LUN and
suddenly the DC was running!  The local storage (#1), ISO Domain (#2)
suddenly are available.  This is definitely non-intuitive behaviour.  i
can't see why the DC has to have additional storage added to make it
work.  It already has it's storage - which is available for use  when
creating VMS.  The DC should just come up and if there is an issue
putting VMs on the host_storage (space issues maybe?) then it shouldn't
be allowed as a choice when creating a VM or there should be a message
about not enough space.  Well, now I know I can work with it and just
wonder why it was designed this way.  Very strange.