[ovirt-users] R: Re: Network instability after upgrade 3.6.0 -> 3.6.1

Jon Archer jon at rosslug.org.uk
Sat Jan 2 11:05:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm not near the server for a while but network is set up

2x broadcom nic with whatever driver works out of the box.

Both set as slaves to bond0 which is in mode=4 with no explicit options.

Switch is a fairly basic tp-link but works almost identically to a Cisco. Has the 2 ports set up in a portchannel.

Short and long, this config works in earlier kernel, but not with kernel shipped in 7.2

Release notes for RH7.2 suggest some work on bonding has been done, wonder if default options (LACP speed?) have changed?

Jon