[ovirt-users] Refresh Host Devices

Martin Betak mbetak at redhat.com
Mon Jan 4 12:38:43 UTC 2016

Hi Christoph,

in 3.6. cluster level, the "refresh capabilities" button should do 2 things:
refresh host's capabilities and refresh host's devices. Do you see corresponding
log entries for RefreshHostCapabilitiesCommand and RefreshHostDevicesCommand?

The RefreshHostDevicesCommand log should also be accompanied by log of result
of HostDevListByCapsVDSCommand with list of all devices reported from the host.

Best regards,

Martin B.