[ovirt-users] Which browser should I use?

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Mon Jan 4 13:57:11 UTC 2016

On Sunday, December 27, 2015 12:46:28 PM gregor wrote:
> Thanks you :-)
>
> Regards
> gregor

Its a little bit of a legacy thing. We basically officially support FF ESR
release and IE9+. This has to partially do with the GWT permutations and
partially with the fact that some time ago we didn't support mime type based
virt viewer. You would have to install a plugin in your browser in order to
start virt-viewer. IIRC the only browsers that had a plugin were FF and IE. I
can look at the code to be sure, but the message won't appears on MS IE9+ and
FF ESR 38. All other browsers it will appear due to the above.

As Yaniv mentioned we will be changing that soon.