[ovirt-users] hypervisors failing

Koen Vanoppen vanoppen.koen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 06:46:36 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I have a question. Lately, for some reason we experience problems with our
hypervisors. In a way that they suddenly appear to lose connection to a
storage domain and start migrating the VM's. But if you can see it during
the day and you just press the green arrow on the hypervisor (up) they just
come back online and pretend that nothing happend...

These are the kind of  log lines:
Thread-18::ERROR::2016-01-05
07:39:11,170::sdc::154::Storage.StorageDomainCache::(_findUnfetchedDomain)
looking for domain e1bbe4ab-3717-4a9a-ada2-9d175ab38262

Kind regards,

Koen