[ovirt-users] host status "Non Operational" - how to diagnose & fix?

Will Dennis wdennis at nec-labs.com
Wed Jan 6 17:44:49 UTC 2016

I actually had the opposite problem - I (not knowing) elected to say “Yes” (default answer) to “iptables was detected on your computer, do you wish setup to configure it?” which then put in the oVirt iptables rules, which assume the standard Gluster TCP ports… Since I am running hyperconverged and had followed the instructions found at:
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Self_Hosted_Engine_Hyper_Converged_Gluster_Support
which ends up changing the Gluster ports, then I experienced a fault with Gluster where it lost quorum and went read-only since the firewall on the hosts were blocking Gluster communications...