[ovirt-users] User with SuperAdmin Role has not MANIPULATE_STORAGE_DOMAIN

Kevin C kevin at famillecousin.fr
Thu Jan 7 16:08:05 UTC 2016

Hi list,

I set the SuperAdmin Role on a AD group. I use my account in this group
to use oVirt. I try today to add an Export Domain but I failed with this
error in log :

2016-01-07 16:46:28,883 INFO
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.storage.AttachStorageDomainToPoolCommand]
(default task-1) [68d5410a] No permission found for user
'8ac67747-110c-4125-86f1-1f52ca0e7705' or one of the groups he is member
of, when running action 'AttachStorageDomainToPool', Required
permissions are: Action type: 'ADMIN' Action group:
'MANIPULATE_STORAGE_DOMAIN' Object type: 'Storage'  Object ID:
'c7dee64d-a27e-446e-8656-cef2d8ea42a6'.

Where can I set the good permission ?

Thanks a lot
---