[ovirt-users] ISO domain question

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Sat Jan 9 15:18:46 UTC 2016

Hi Will,

The ISO storage domain oVirt maintains is configured specifically for oVirt, for example don_md/metadata is configured with class ISO.
All the ISO files are stored in a special folder under "images/11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111"
What you can do is to add a new ISO Storage Domain to oVirt, and use a symbolic link under the '11111....' folder to all the ISO files in your pre-existing NFS-available ISO.

Please let me know if that answer your question

Regards,
Maor