[ovirt-users] ISO domain question

Will Dennis wdennis at nec-labs.com
Sun Jan 10 03:09:03 UTC 2016

So would have to create a new SD (I'm using Gluster-based hyperconverged) and then create the symlink in the new mount in the subdirectory you named? Maybe I'll just rsync the ISO files into there...

Thanks anyhow... Seems like there should be an easier way to consume an external existing repository.

Sent with Good (www.good.com)