[ovirt-users] Regarding ovirt

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 13:37:10 UTC 2016

On 12/28/2015 06:12 PM, shailendra saxena wrote:
> Hi,
> Does ovirt-restapi provide any URL which can provide all storage devices
> attached to the particular host and partition list of every device ? Is
> creating and deleting partition also supported ?
>
> Thanks
> Shailendra

The closest thing is /ovirt-engine/api/hosts/{host:id}/storage, but that
only provides the list of logical units that are visible to the host,
either using fibre channel or iSCSI. It doesn't include any information
about the partitions, and it doesn't allow creating or deleting partitions.

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain