[ovirt-users] Users Digest, Vol 52, Issue 72 vdsm hook issues

Jean-Pierre Ribeauville jpribeauville at axway.com
Tue Jan 12 19:35:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

What I did from the beginning of this affair :

1)      Chown and chmod of  myhook.py

2)      Don’t try to run it from shell

3)      Up to now,  I may avoid to play with custom properties.
( BTW,  do you know how , within myhook.py , one may retrieve this custom property
   that will indicate if the hook has to be go further or must exist without doing anything ?)

What’s remaining :

1) debug the .py
2) check wether, by migrating the Guest , the hook is also called on the target host  ( maybe you know the answer ?)

That’s all.

Regards,

J.P.