[ovirt-users] Default profile

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 07:56:31 UTC 2016

Hi and thanks for the quick response!

The profile is only remembered in the browser cache.  Most of our VDI users
use IGEL thin clients in SPICE appliance mode.  This means they have to
remember to set the profile every time they login. For our remaining users
connecting from standard PCs if their profile deleted (the "help" desk's
first move if there is a problem on the PC) or if they connect from a
difference PC they also have to set the profile.

I'll put in a request to GSS for this as a feature request.

Thanks again

CC