[ovirt-users] HP ProLiant ML10 v2 or ML110 Gen9 with Windows Server Essentials 2012 R2 guest

gregor gregor_forum at catrix.at
Sun Jan 17 14:10:42 UTC 2016

The price is nearly double ML10 v2 about 900€ and ML110 Gen9 about 1800€
but the ML10 has only 2 cores and the ML110 6 cores.

Thanks for the hints I will compare different vendors too.

The use case is very simple:
- 6 clients
- 1 windows server to manage the clients
- 1 linux server for nagios, controller for wifi and other stuff
- 1 linux server for the firewall

regards
gregor