[ovirt-users] ovirt appliance for he on master?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:54:36 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Simone Tiraboschi <stirabos at redhat.com>
wrote:

>> > Master is already targeting to 4.0
>> > If you need 3.6 go here:
>> >
>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-appliance_ovirt-3.6_build-artifacts-el7-x86_64/

>> > It should but I cannot ensure since master is a development branch and
>> something could be broken or new or simply different.
>>
>> OK, is there any chance that Italian is inserted in any 3.6.x or not?
>> So you are saying that today if I set repo as master I would go with
>> future 4.0 and not 3.6.yrc?
>>
> We are absolutely out of time to add it to 3.6 so it will be in 4.0.
> Thanks for all your effort on that topic.

No problem.
Contributing to translation is a complimentary way to learn oVirt
internals... ;-)

The question was because now I'm a bit confused:
we have RC for 3.6.2 as described here:
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2016-January/037237.html

I suppose that we will have other 3.6.x or is 3.6.2 the terminal one?
I see some days ago that 4.0 is still in planning phase without schedule
defined:
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2016-January/037194.html

But you are saying that master is already targeting 4.0.
So if one wants to test 3.6 development between 3.6.2 and 3.6.3 but before
any RC is released yet for 3.6.3 which repo should he/she use?