[ovirt-users] OVirt Host Network setup failed

ovirt at timmi.org ovirt at timmi.org
Wed Jan 20 19:18:04 UTC 2016

Hi list,

I need your help as the network setup dialog is failing on my new server.

My host is a CentOS7.2 host with OVirt 3.6.1.
The automated firewall configuration failed by the way.

So at the beginning I struggled a bit with the firewall configuration. I
guess I sorted it our that the host is entering the operational state.

But while adding addition networks to the host I receive the following
message in the dialog:

Cannot setup Networks. Another Setup Networks process in progress on the
host. Please try later after refreshing the host network capabilities.

How can I solve this?
I guess there is a hanging task from the time the host was not responsive!

Best regards
Christoph