[ovirt-users] slow browsing in ovirt3.6

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Thu Jan 21 08:50:22 UTC 2016

Le 21/01/2016 09:30, alireza sadeh seighalan a écrit :
> hi
>

>       Nathanaël Blanchet
>

> would you explain more about ovirt-shell ? dont you use firefox or
> chrome for administration?
both, but they are both slow because of an intensive javascript call.
ovirt-shell is a python CLI based on the REST API, have a look there :
http://www.ovirt.org/CLI#show
you can easily open a console (console <name>), start a vm in a nutshell
(action vm start <name>) or change a parameter (update vm <name>
--cluster-name <cluster>).
<tab><tab> is your friend :)

For all who meet this issue, we may run the same configuration. Mine is
a shared storage with 2 datacenters, 6 x 2TB FC lun, 20 hosts and more
of 200 vms.
I connect ovirt to foreman for provisionning and errata integration. I
haven't upgraded to 3.6.1 yet.

blanchet at abes.fr