[ovirt-users] NumaInfoMonitor error

Fil Di Noto fdinoto at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 10:07:36 UTC 2016

By migrating VMs one at a time I noticed that trouble seemed to be
following one of them in particular. I powered that VM down and the
problem stopped. Unlike all the other VMs this one had the "random
number generator enabled" box checked. I removed the setting and
started the VM. It took longer than normal to start and the host spit
out some kernel errors. But then the VM started and everything now
appears to be normal.