[ovirt-users] Disable spice proxy by default

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 08:03:54 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Cristian Mammoli" <c.mammoli at apra.it>
> To: "users" <users at ovirt.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 2:38:27 PM
> Subject: [ovirt-users] Disable spice proxy by default
>
> Hi, is there a way to:
> 1) Define spice proxy as cluster level

yes, in the edit cluster dialog under console side tab

> 2) Disable it by default and only enable it when needed

per vm you can enable/disable the proxy in the console options dialog (when the VM is running than right click it and the console options).
This setting is than persisted on the client side (in browser).
But by default, when the proxy is enabled per cluster, it will be enabled per VM.