[ovirt-users] Monitor with nagios

René Koch rkoch at rk-it.at
Sat Jan 30 12:45:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

If you don't want to install any agents like snmpd or nrpe and plugins on your hosts, you can monitor some basic metrics like cpu, memory, status, nics,... of your hosts with check_rhev3, as Dominique already mentioned. See the documentation about what's possible at the moment: https://github.com/ovido/check_rhev3/wiki/Usage-Documentation

If you're missing something, this plugin doesn't provide yet (but is possible to fetch using oVirt's REST-API), please let me know and I'll update the plugin.

Regards,
René