[ovirt-users] libvirtd won't start on fedora 22 after ovirt installed

Adam Verslype verslyap at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 17:03:09 UTC 2016

After installing ovirt-hosted-engine-setup and it's dependencies on fedora
22, I can't get libvirtd to start using systemctl start libvirtd.  When I
pull up the journalctl -xe output, I see a number of entries saying:

Jan 30 11:50:02 cedar.local libvirtd[1433]: Certificate
/etc/pki/vdsm/certs/vdsmcert.pem usage does not permit key encipherment

Not sure what to do here.  Any help you could give would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Adam