[ovirt-users] 3.6 : Moving the hosted-engine to another storage

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 11:38:02 EDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Alexis HAUSER
<alexis.hauser at telecom-bretagne.eu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently using an NFS storage for my hosted-engine. However, this NFS server will be removed soon. I'd like to move the hosted-engine to an iSCSI storage. How can I proceed ? The options for moving/copying VM disk don't seem to be available for the hosted engine in the web interface.

Yes, hosted engine has some limitations at this point, mainly all the
interesting
features like live storage migration, live snapshots, hot plug/unplug disk are
not available.

Simone, do we have a simple procedure to move the engine to another storage?

Nir