[ovirt-users] Moving Hosted Engine NFS storage domain

Beard Lionel (BOSTON-STORAGE) lbeard at cls.fr
Thu Jun 2 15:33:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have tried these steps :

-          Stop Hosted VM

-          # vdsClient -s localhost forcedDetachStorageDomain <hosted_storage domain>

-          Domain is now detached

-          # hosted-storage –clean-metadata

-          # hosted-storage –vm-start

But, hosted domain path is still the old one.
If I run :
# vdsClient -s localhost getStorageDomainsList <hosted_storage domain>
The path is correct !!

So I don’t know where the wrong path is stored.

I think the only way is to reinstall Hosted VM from scratch.

@ Staniforth Paul, your procedure is not working ☹

Regards,
Lionel BEARD