[ovirt-users] Sanlock add Lockspace Errors

InterNetX - Juergen Gotteswinter jg at internetx.com
Fri Jun 3 08:08:42 UTC 2016

Hello David,

thanks for your explanation of those messages, is there any possibility
to get rid of this? i already figured out that it might be an corruption
of the ids file, but i didnt find anything about re-creating or other
solutions to fix this.

Imho this occoured after an outage where several hosts, and the iscsi
SAN has been fenced and/or rebooted.

Thanks,

Juergen