[ovirt-users] oVirt Windows Guest Tools & Live Migration issues.

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Tue Jun 7 17:43:14 UTC 2016

Hello Michal,

Guest tools are working and getting all details about guest vm as needed.

But one thing I didn't understand. What is the relationship between
virtioserial driver and oVirt Guest Service? Without virtio serial
driver, guest services does not start.

Also, how do we install memory baloon driver?

Tomorrow morning, I will post about Live Migration events after I
attempt it.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava