[ovirt-users] Problem accessing to hosted-engine after wrong network config

Alexis HAUSER alexis.hauser at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed Jun 8 09:54:49 UTC 2016

hi,

I made a terrible and stupid mistake : I changed the VLAN of the wrong ovirt network interface : ovirtmgmt...

I now don't have anymore access to my hosted engine. I can still access to the host hypervisor anyway.

Any idea how I can change the ovirtmgmt VLAN (disabling the option enable VLAN tagging at all) without accessing the hosted-engine ?

If there is no way, how can I access the hosted engine console ? I tried with remote-viewer and ssh forwarding with no success...
Is there other ways using hosted-engine --console and ssh X forwarding ?