[ovirt-users] Terribly slow web consile post migration of oVirt Engine from one host to another host

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 12:17:39 UTC 2016

On Thursday, June 09, 2016 12:28:41 PM Anantha Raghava wrote:
> Hello Alexander,
>
> You are right. The FQDN was the culprit. Once I entered the FQDN in
> /etc/hosts file, the problem got resolved.
>
> Thanks for your guidance.
>
> By the way any document that explains what is --restore-permissions in
> engine-backup process?

If you type engine-backup --help you will get a list and explanation of all
the possible options.

Affects only the custom dump format. Will not pass to pg_restore '--no-owner --
no-privileges'. Might not work as expected with the --*db-user options.

Is what the --help says, not sure what that means though.