[ovirt-users] Terribly slow web consile post migration of oVirt Engine from one host to another host

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Thu Jun 9 13:11:07 UTC 2016

Le 09/06/2016 08:58, Anantha Raghava a écrit :
> Hello Alexander,
>
> You are right. The FQDN was the culprit. Once I entered the FQDN in
> /etc/hosts file, the problem got resolved.

Hello,

I have not understood clearly whether your were using hosted engine or
bare-metal?

I'm asking that because - as Alex knows it - I'm facing this terribly
slowness since months, and we took a lot a time trying to figure it out,
to no avail.
We're using 3.6.5 and bare-metal engine.
I triple checked DNS resolution, added (anyway) relevant fqdn in
/etc/hosts, install (anyway) haveged and rebooted.
We checked all that with Alex, but seeing nothing obvious.

So far, the web gui usage is still a real daily pain.

--
Nicolas ECARNOT