[ovirt-users] java.io.IOException: Command returned failure code 1 during SSH session

gregor gregor_forum at catrix.at
Sun Jun 12 09:02:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

The host are marked as up with two "Action Items":
- A new version is available.
- Power Management is not configured for this Host

The update information seems wrong, because lately I installed updates
with engine-setup and after this I updated yum like my other host. On
the other host there is only the "Power Management" note.

I can give you later more information's, currently the VM hast no
internet connection because there is a hanging VM which did not boot
(reported in another thread).

cheers
gregor