[ovirt-users] which NIC/network NFS storage is using

Ryan Mahoney ryan at beaconhillentertainment.com
Tue Jun 14 14:26:29 UTC 2016

On my hosts, I have configured a 1gbe nic for ovirtmgmt whose usage is
currently setup for Management, Display, VM and Migration. I also have a 2
10gbe nics bonded LACP which are VLAN tagged and assigned the dozen or so
VLANS needed for the various VM's to access.  I have NFS storage mounted to
the Data Center, and I would like to know how I check/specify which network
connection ovirt is using for that NFS storage.  I want to make sure it is
utilizing the 10gbe bond on each host vs using the 1gbe connection.

Thanks,
Ryan