[ovirt-users] which NIC/network NFS storage is using

Pavel Gashev Pax at acronis.com
Tue Jun 14 17:21:36 UTC 2016

Ryan,

You can check it with the following shell command:
# ip route get x.x.x.x
where x.x.x.x is an IP address of your NFS storage.

On 14/06/16 19:52, "users-bounces at ovirt.org<mailto:users-bounces at ovirt.org> on behalf of Ryan Mahoney" <users-bounces at ovirt.org<mailto:users-bounces at ovirt.org> on behalf of ryan at beaconhillentertainment.com<mailto:ryan at beaconhillentertainment.com>> wrote:

Right, but how do you specify which network the nfs traffic is using?

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Nir Soffer <nsoffer at redhat.com<mailto:nsoffer at redhat.com>> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 5:26 PM, Ryan Mahoney
<ryan at beaconhillentertainment.com<mailto:ryan at beaconhillentertainment.com>> wrote:
> On my hosts, I have configured a 1gbe nic for ovirtmgmt whose usage is
> currently setup for Management, Display, VM and Migration. I also have a 2
> 10gbe nics bonded LACP which are VLAN tagged and assigned the dozen or so
> VLANS needed for the various VM's to access.  I have NFS storage mounted to
> the Data Center, and I would like to know how I check/specify which network
> connection ovirt is using for that NFS storage.  I want to make sure it is
> utilizing the 10gbe bond on each host vs using the 1gbe connection.

We don't configured anything regarding network used for nfs storage, so it works
just like any other nfs mount you create yourself.

Nir