[ovirt-users] which NIC/network NFS storage is using

Charles Kozler charles at fixflyer.com
Tue Jun 14 17:35:15 UTC 2016

Set a static route to the storage to go through the NIC(s) you want it to

ip route add x.x.x.x/32 dev <nic> via <gw>

where x.x.x.x/32 is the IP of the NFS server

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Ryan Mahoney <
ryan at beaconhillentertainment.com> wrote:

> Yes, Fernando this is exactly what I'm asking for
>
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Fernando Frediani <
> fernando.frediani at upx.com.br> wrote:
>
>> I guess what the colleague wants to know is how to specify a interface in
>> a different VLAN on the top of the 10Gb LACP in order for the NFS traffic
>> to flow.
>> In VMware world that would be vmkernel interface, so a new
>> network/interface with an different IP address than Management (ovirtmgmt).
>>
>> Fernando
>>

>> Em 14/06/2016 13:52, Ryan Mahoney escreveu:
>>
>> Right, but how do you specify which network the nfs traffic is using?
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Nir Soffer <nsoffer at redhat.com> wrote:

>>> a 2
>>> so
>>> mounted to
>>> network
>>> it is
>>>
>>> We don't configured anything regarding network used for nfs storage, so
>>> it works
>>> just like any other nfs mount you create yourself.
>>>
>>> Nir

*Charles Kozler*
*Vice President, IT Operations*

FIX Flyer, LLC
225 Broadway | Suite 1600 | New York, NY 10007
1-888-349-3593
http://www.fixflyer.com <http://fixflyer.com>

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT ONLY FOR THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT(S) OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
WHICH IS PROPRIETARY TO FIX FLYER LLC.  ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING,
DISTRIBUTION, OR DISSEMINATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  ALL RIGHTS TO THIS
INFORMATION IS RESERVED BY FIX FLYER LLC.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER BY REPLY E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THIS
E-MAIL FROM YOUR SYSTEM AND DESTROY ANY COPIES.