[ovirt-users] best way to migrate VMs from VMware to oVirt

Brett I. Holcomb biholcomb at l1049h.com
Thu Jun 16 19:34:31 UTC 2016

I wasn't either and was beating my head against the wall trying to get
it to work and finally found a post that mentioned it.  In hindsight it
makes sense because the vdsm account is what it runs under but nowhere
in any document I've found from RH or oVirt on conversion does it
mention running as vdsm.  I guess the poster of that site had the same
problem.

Good luck.