[ovirt-users] Hosted Engine Spamming Transition E-Mails

Charles Tassell ctassell at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 15:04:08 UTC 2016

Hi Folks,

   I'm having a strange issue with my 3.6 setup.  For the past few days
the system has been spamming me with "The state machine changed state"
E-Mails.  First I get the "EngineUnexpectedlyDown-EngineDown", then
"EngineDown-EngineStart" then "EngineStart-EngineStarting"  I checked
the hosted engine VM and it's been up for 16 days and the system looks
to be running fine, so I'm wondering what's going on.

  And when I say spamming, I mean I'm getting 200+ E-Mails a day.  It
seems to trigger every 20 minutes or so with about 2 minutes between
each of the 3 messages in the set.