[ovirt-users] Hosted engine on Ceph RBD

Bond, Darryl dbond at nrggos.com.au
Sun Jun 19 23:23:25 UTC 2016

Nir,
I absolutely understand why you would want to use Cinder for oVirt disk management.
My question as only about the hosted engine storage which is a 'special case'. The engine-setup process could have the path to the RBD and secrets file.
At the moment, you need shared storage just for the hosted engine,. Even when it is hosted on gluster it is recommended to be on its own volume.

Darryl