[ovirt-users] Hosted Engine Spamming Transition E-Mails

Charles Tassell ctassell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:53:45 UTC 2016

Hi Didi,

   Okay, I looked at the logs as you suggested and found one of the
hosts was showing that it couldn't connect to the local VDSM.  I
restarted the host and then tried running VDSM through the console so
that I could see the debugging output, and it crashed my storage domain
taking down all the VMs in the cluster. So that wasn't good... ;-)

   I'm going to leave that host down and reinstall it.  I think the
issue was that when I originally installed it there was a problem with
attaching to the FC storage.  I rebooted it and it seemed to be working
fine, joined the cluster et all, but when I ran VDSM manually it looked
like it wanted to reinitialize the storage or something.