[ovirt-users] Setup new enviroment

Fernando Frediani fernando.frediani at upx.com.br
Tue Jun 21 17:44:41 UTC 2016

Then you still have this option and spreading the VMs across 3 hosts I
believe you will have the same space to handle things plus the
redundancy a cluster gives.
If you  don't want to waste any disk space you may still use Distributed
storage but with no redundancy (Striped Volumes). The downside is that
you cannot turn off any of the servers without turning off all VMs.
Or maybe if you can compromise on it you can have a middle term which is
Disperse Volumes.

Fernando