[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.6.7 Fifth Release Candidate is now available for testing

Sven Kieske s.kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Jun 23 11:39:38 UTC 2016

On 22/06/16 18:19, Yaniv Kaul wrote:
>> Hi Rafael,
>> >
>> > do you have an ETA for the version?
>> >
>> > The USB problem is a bit of a problem for me.
>> > Or it is possible to go to the release candidate now and later to the
>> > final version?
>> >
> Yes.
> Y.

Well I had some problems in my test lab upgrading from
3.6.6rcX to 3.6.6 so I would not really advise to upgrade
from RC to release but ymmv (I hit a bug with vdsm communication
to engine).

HTH

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +495772 293100
F: +495772 293333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen