[ovirt-users] Is oVirt 3.6 with GlusterFS 3.7 recommended for production usage?

Dewey Du deweyto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 05:55:51 UTC 2016

I prefer deploying as a hyperconverged setup, but it is still under experiment,
right?

So I try to separate vm service and storage. I added new storage domain(
Domain Type "Data", Storage Type "GlusterFS", Use Host "host-01". But then I
can't add another new storage domain( Domain Type "Data", Storage Type
"GlusterFS", Use Host "host-02"). The input field "path" is unwritable
(gray) on the Popup New Domain Window.

My question is, should we add a new storage domain for each ovirt-node?